Imagine returning home as the lights in your driveway illuminate to greet you. You enter the front door, and the thermostats automatically adjust to a comfortable level. As you walk through your home, light background music fills the air. These are just a few examples of the conveniences that a home automation system provides.
Home Automation systems also help improve your home’s energy efficiency through intelligent control of systems such as water heaters, air conditioning, lighting, and irrigation. Not only does this reduce your home’s energy bills, but also increases its appeal and resale value.
These systems have the ability to interface with your home’s security system. Whether you are home, away at work, or on vacation, your system can adjust various settings to maximize your comfort, efficiency and safety. Other features of a home automation system are:
- Lighting control throughout the house, including dimming
- Complete control of your audio system
- Control any television in the home
- Lock and unlock doors and windows, whether you’re home or not
- Monitor home security systems in real time, and view live feeds from security cameras from any location
- Turn on devices that are typically activated by a mechanical switch (e.g.: pre-heating the spa or pool before you get home)
- Adjust indoor temperature for your optimum comfort for when you get home or while you’re away
- Control motorized window shades
- Specializing in top brands such as Control4 and Crestron
With mobile app integration, all tasks can be performed anywhere in the world via your smartphone or tablet. Complete control of your home is always in the palm of your hand.
TheExperts brings automation to your business. All the capabilities listed above and more are available to businesses of any size. Call us today to find out how we can streamline the management of your business environment.